Ready to say you’re a part owner of a door company? See what available positions we have and even if you don’t see something that’s a good fit, get in touch with us – we’d love to hear from you and see what you have to offer.
Western Building Products is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your resume to email@example.com or complete an application at 1300 N. Glenview Place, Wauwatosa, WI 53213.
Class A CDL Driver
- An excellent driving record, clean background, stable work history.
- One year experience preferred.
- Must be conscientious, courteous, and customer service oriented towards both external and internal customers.
- Ability to lift materials up to 50 pounds.
- Construction/Millwork experience desirable.
Must have a Class A CDL license
- Create and deliver data-driven reports using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services
- Design, code and test new Windows and web distributed software applications with .NET services
- Design, develop and modify database structure for data retention and scalability
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation
- Consult closely with management and internal customers with regard projects and tasks
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems
- Implement new software
- General computer maintenance and network support; other projects as needed
- VB.NET (required)
- .NET Web Services (required)
- Windows Installer (required)
- SQL / T-SQL Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers (required)
- SQL Server Replication, Performance Tuning, Optimization, and Maintenance (required)
- HTML / CSS
- Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus, but not required.