Ready to say you’re a part owner of a door company? See what available positions we have and even if you don’t see something that’s a good fit, get in touch with us – we’d love to hear from you and see what you have to offer.
The Material Handler will be responsible for transporting materials and items from receiving/production areas to storage or other designated areas using a forklift or hand truck.
- Reads and follows shop tickets in order to build and assemble quality interior/exterior door units in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Verify materials received.
- Ensure neat and orderly storage of material.
- Maintain inventory records on computer system.
- Assist with basic assemblies as needed.
- Must have punctual and regular attendance.
- Be able to perform basic math calculation.
- Able to handle heavy weight and awkward objects.
- Be able to read a tape measure.
- Must be able to perform in a teamwork environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; reach above shoulders; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and use foot/feet to operate machine. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts and is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee occasionally works in outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Class A CDL Driver
- An excellent driving record, clean background, stable work history.
- One year experience preferred.
- Must be conscientious, courteous, and customer service oriented towards both external and internal customers.
- Ability to lift materials up to 50 pounds.
- Construction/Millwork experience desirable.
Must have a Class A CDL license
- Create and deliver data-driven reports using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services
- Design, code and test new Windows and web distributed software applications with .NET services
- Design, develop and modify database structure for data retention and scalability
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Create new and extend existing operational documentation
- Consult closely with management and internal customers with regard projects and tasks
- Consult colleagues concerning maintenance and performance of software systems
- Implement new software
- General computer maintenance and network support; other projects as needed
- VB.NET (required)
- .NET Web Services (required)
- Windows Installer (required)
- SQL / T-SQL Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers (required)
- SQL Server Replication, Performance Tuning, Optimization, and Maintenance (required)
- HTML / CSS
- Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus, but not required.