Ready to say you’re a part owner of a door company? See what available positions we have and even if you don’t see something that’s a good fit, get in touch with us – we’d love to hear from you and see what you have to offer.
The Material Handler will be responsible for transporting materials and items from receiving/production areas to storage or other designated areas using a forklift or hand truck.
The prefinisher is responsible for painting or staining doors and mouldings according to paperwork or color match sample. Additionally, this role may entail sanding products.
- Reads and follows shop tickets in order to build and assemble quality interior/exterior door units in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Verify materials received.
- Ensure neat and orderly storage of material.
- Maintain inventory records on computer system.
- Assist with basic assemblies as needed.
- Must have punctual and regular attendance.
- Be able to perform basic math calculation.
- Able to handle heavy weight and awkward objects.
- Be able to read a tape measure.
- Must be able to perform in a teamwork environment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; reach above shoulders; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear; and use foot/feet to operate machine. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts and is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The employee occasionally works in outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Class A CDL Driver
- An excellent driving record, clean background, stable work history.
- One year experience preferred.
- Must be conscientious, courteous, and customer service oriented towards both external and internal customers.
- Ability to lift materials up to 50 pounds.
- Construction/Millwork experience desirable.
Must have a Class A CDL license
- Directs all workers engaged in overseeing and performing limited structural repairs to masonry, woodwork and furnishings of buildings and in maintaining and repairing building utility systems, such as electrical wiring and controls, heating and ventilating systems and water distribution and plumbing systems.
- Directs supervisors and workers engaged in grounds maintenance activities, such as mowing grass, trimming hedges, removing weeds and raking and disposing of leaves and refuse.
- Requisitions tools, equipment and supplies. Inspects completed work for conformity to blueprints, specifications and other building standards.
- May supervise workers engaged in installing, servicing and repairing mechanical equipment.
- Oversees maintenance and inventories of equipment and tools and the safety and operation of vehicles and equipment.
- Approves sending equipment and vehicles out for specialized repair.
- In case of accidents or other emergency situations, may need to perform particular maintenance tasks or drive maintenance vehicles.
- Prepares documentation, including forms and various reports, as necessary.
- Submits requests for new or replacement parts, equipment, tools, vehicles and related items.
- May occasionally perform the duties of subordinates in emergency situations, including driving vehicles.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- Current knowledge of occupational health and safety (OSHA) standards, the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) and other applicable rules, regulations and practices.
- Knowledge of the proper operation and routine maintenance and repair of equipment and vehicles.
- Knowledge of the proper use of tools and equipment used in facilities, equipment and grounds maintenance.
- Knowledge of and ability to operate hand and power tools.
- May be required to operate motor vehicles and light trucks.
Three to five years of experience as a maintenance supervisor.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; talk or hear; and use hands to handle, or touch objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The individual has some exposure to possible injury and low to moderate exposure to fumes, vapors, grease, oil, dust, etc. Must follow all safety requirements carefully.
The above statement reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation describes and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work that may be inherent in the occupation.